The Culinary Arts Program is a 15 month course which includes 4 months internship in Kigali’s finest hotels. Students learn from local and renown chefs from all over the world who volunteer their time to make difference in the lives of our students. Most of our graduates succeed in finding gainful employment in the hotels and in food service and catering industry. We also offer 6 month certificate program in Culinary Arts.
- Notified National Exam Results
- Copy of National ID or Passport
- A ream of Paper
- Proof of Medical Insurance
- Two (2) Passport photographs
- Non-refundable Registration fee (Rwf 5,000)